Brief description :
• Handling the escalation for all IT related issues (Incident/ Problem/Change).
• Point of contact for all Major Incidents
• Monitor the incidents to ensure that the Service Level Agreement are respected
• Responsible for communicating with the Incident Process Owner
• Ensure the closure of all resolved and end-user confirmed Incident records
• Producing management information and reports
• Ensuring that all IT teams follow the incident management process for every incident
• Identifying, analyzing, and initiating the escalation process in an organization based on the escalation criteria specified by the organization
• Ensure customer is heard throughout the escalation process.
• Facilitate and report on daily and/or weekly stand-ups to ensure appropriate visibility of key customer issues including escalation status reporting, statistics, trending analysis, issue status activities, and resources
• Worked on global escalations and managed the escalation mailbox in the shift.
• Identifying, analyzing and initiating the escalation process based on the escalation criteria specified.
• Linking the escalation task with incident problem records, identifying suitable service provider contacts, and finding the appropriate customer management services qualified for the task.
• Initiating hierarchical escalation process as per the incident management process, including senior authorities and asking for their support, if the need arises
• Updating and maintaining escalation process records at each stage, updating the same in management data, and reviewing and adjusting the escalation process accordingly
• Worked on bouncing tickets to reduce the count of bounced incidents.
• Providing contact details of Service Desk to the user so that they proceed accordingly as per their issues.
• Several bouncing tickets are closed with our intervention.
Work Timing: Rotational Shift