Brief description :
Work Location: TVM
Experience: 1- 4 years (Relevant)
Job Title: PMO Analyst
Roles and Responsibilities
· Ensure timely update of PMO tools, templates, data and conduct performance analysis and evaluate projects to ensure their adherence to standard PMO/project management practices.
· Analyzing Quality, Cost and Time metrics including project budgets versus actuals and providing reports to Executives.
Implement existing project management office policies and processes.
· Support users in different geographical area and time zones.
· Training Users on the Project Management Application.
Executing new initiatives and documenting best practices for existing processes, standardizing approaches, and always striving for improvements
· Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Science, Maths or Commerce.
· 1 to 4 years' experience in the IT industry.
· Hands on experience with MS Office
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong attention to details and technicalities.
· Excellent organizational and technical skills.
· Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
· Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving capability.
· Should be a Quick learner & be able to proactively take ownership
· Experience working as a PMO in a software/IT/ Telco organization is an advantage.