Senior Presales Engineer
Brief description :
• Work with the sales teams to identify target companies.
• Develop solutions proposals/ sales materials that meet the needs of potential customers.
• Manage and coordinate sales rhythms and proactively work with the stakeholders to complete action items on time.
• Create presentation materials and keep the company’s technical capabilities up to date as part of the “sales kit.”
• Work with technical experts and prepare testimonials/ case studies to showcase the company’s capabilities.
• Proactively engage with delivery leaders to identify customer challenges and potential business expansion opportunities.
• Act as Subject Matter Expert for the services the company provides.
• 5-7 years’ experience in presales activities in a Product Engineering Services company.
• Must have expertise in developing sales presentations using Microsoft PowerPoint on technical capabilities, testimonials, and case studies.
• Must have a deep understanding of the sales development process in IT Services companies for an international clientele.
• Experience interacting/ liaison with global sales teams/ customers regularly to drive the sales development cycle.
• Highly experienced in using Microsoft Office Tools and any CRM software.
• B.Tech or equivalent in Electronics or Computer discipline.