Software Engineer : Android Development
Brief description :
• Perform software requirements analysis and determine the functional and non-functional requirements of the project.
• Analyze requirements to create solutions and software architecture design.
• Write product quality code and perform developer level verification.
• Communicate with clarity of requirements and expectations of deliverables.
• On-time delivery of the product with quality
• Identify possible risks and prepare contingency plans.
• Work closely with stake holders including customers to ensure successful execution of the project.
• Manage priority changes and conflicts gracefully with stakeholders involved.
• Address customer escalations and be able to think at fast pace to identify and solve issues in the product.
• Proactively use/ suggest tools and systems to improve quality, productivity etc.
• Stay up to date on relevant technology and process advancements.
• More than three years of experience in Android applications development
• Proficient with Kotlin or Java (Kotlin is preferred)
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other mobile technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g., git
• Good understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC), version control and traceability.
• Experience in developing software under Agile development methodology.
• Knowledgeable and well versant with various development tools for designing, coding, debugging/ troubleshooting, testing, bug tracking, collaboration and source control.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.