Technical Lead - Embedded
Brief description :
• Perform software requirements analysis and determine the functional and non-functional requirements of the project.
• Create solutions and software architecture design.
• Work breakdown, tasks estimation and scheduling tasks for the team.
• Communicate with clarity of requirements and expectations of deliverables.
• On-time delivery of the product with quality
• Work closely with stake holders including customers to ensure successful execution of the project.
• Manage priority changes and conflicts gracefully with stakeholders involved.
• Address customer escalations and be able to think at fast pace to identify and solve issues in the product.
• Proactively use/ suggest tools and systems to improve quality, productivity etc.
• Stay up to date on relevant technology and process advancements.
• 7-10 years’ experience in embedded software development (firmware/ drivers/middleware/ applications) in Embedded Linux/ Free RTOS or Bare Metal systems.
• Experience developing embedded software for various Embedded OS/Microcontrollers/ SoCs using C/C++.
• Good understanding of software development lifecycles (SDLC), version control and traceability.
• Experience in developing software under Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
• Knowledgeable and well versant with various development tools for designing,coding, debugging/ troubleshooting, testing, bug tracking, collaboration and source control.
• Experience in setting up debuggers and troubleshooting issues that are hardware/ OS environment related.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering discipline - Electronics.