Brief description :
About Techversant Infotech,
What’s important to us:
We are seeking experienced AI/ML Engineers who will be responsible for developing and driving new business opportunities internationally. The incumbent will be responsible for discovering sales opportunities and creating qualified leads. Your reporting head will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If youwere to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team, and adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches). Experiences in real- time collaboration is a plus. We're looking for someone with specialized knowledge and general skills. Someone who can architect new features one day and produce optimized code the next. The ideal candidate has a strong mix of education and practical experience
* Deliver a commercially deployable platform that provides an intuitive collaboration
* solution targeted at enterprise customers
* Use NLP and ML techniques to bring order to unstructured data
* Experience in Image Processing, Video-Image Processing
* Should have Knowledge in all kinds of Deep Learning Architectures like, RCNN,
* FRCNN, MRCNN, ResNet-50,101, VGG-16,19 etc.
* Hands On Experience in Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, YOLO
* Have Experience in Reinforcement Learning, Q-Learning, Time-Series ForecastingAlgorithm, ARIMA, LSTM etc.
* Experience in extracting signal from noise in large unstructured datasets a plus
* Work within the Engineering Team to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate onenterprise scale machine learning systems
* Work alongside an excellent, cross-functional team across Engineering, Product and Design
* Experience in applying machine learning techniques, Natural Language Processing or Computer Vision
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Solid software engineering skills across multiple languages including but not limited to Java or Python.
* Problem solver - able to work independently, and be comfortable with deadlines and milestones
* Deep understanding of ML techniques such as: classification, clustering, deep learning, optimization methods,supervised and unsupervised techniques
* Strong communication skills and an easy going attitude
* Proven ability to apply, debug, and develop machine learning models for real-world applications
* Previous industry work experience is a must.