Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced PHP/Python developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you will enjoy:
• Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
• Fixed weekday day schedule meaning youâ€™ll have your weekends off!
• Family Medical Insurance
• Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
• Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
• Opportunities for various other bonus programmes â€“ for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
• Work life Balance – Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
• Company Sponsored International Tours.
• Write clear, concise and efficient code using web standards that is maintainable
• Learn new skills like GoLang
• Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
• Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
• Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
• Use your knowledge of software development methodologies to work on projects individually or as part of a team.
• Minimum 2 years of Web development Experience using PHP/Python and MySQL/PostgreSQL
• Experience building responsive web applications with BootstrapÂ
• Quick learner and willing to learn new technologies
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Positive approach, self-motivated and well organized
• Experiance with cloud platforms withÂ AWS/Azure and DevOps is a plus
• Knowledge of GoLang will be an added advantage