Software Engineer/Senior Software Engineer - GoLang
Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Golang Developer. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2) Family Medical Insurance.
3) Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Work closely with team members to support their use of the platform to deliver complete solutions to customers.
• Participate in all phases of an agile development cycle – plan, design, implement, review, test, deploy, document, and training.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
• Strive to make continuous improvement.
• Practice and advocate Agile processes in the team.
• 2+ years of web development experience with a minimum of 1 year having hands-on experience using GoLang.
• Deep understanding of RDBMS.
• Ability to instill and enforce best practices around web development.
• A sense of urgency and ownership over the product.
• Great attitude towards work and people.
• Strong working knowledge in Golang.
• Working experience with any of the GoLang Web framework.
• Strong design skills, awareness of design and architectural patterns.
• Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced service environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
Job Location : Cochin/TVM/Remote