Team Lead - Node
Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experiencedNode.JsDeveloper. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1. Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
2. Family Medical Insurance
3. Perks based on performance such as salary hike, Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, Monthly social activities and company sponsored international tour etc.
4. Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
• Design, implement and support the technical solution. Participate actively in allphases of the application development lifecycle.
• Analyze and improve the software architecture with a focus on maintainabilityand scalability.
• Mentor and guide the team, including performing code reviews and pairprogramming.
• Work with user experience designers to ensure all user interactions areimplemented correctly and optimized for performance so that we can build anamazing user experience.
• Must have experience in effort estimation and project estimation.
• Drive the team on test-driven development approach
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, and able to clearly definedifferent delivery options.
• 4+ years of overall technical experience
• Minimum 3+ years’ experience in Node.js
• Minimum 1-year relevant experience in team management.
• Experience on Angular/ React.js is an added advantage.
• Experience on working with MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Strong communication skills