Team Lead - Python
Brief description :
What’s important to us:
We are seeking an experienced Team Lead-Python. The successful applicant will understand the need to achieve a balance between innovation and the most appropriate solution for our clients. Fundamental to this role is a willingness to learn, become an integral part of the team any adopt the languages, tools, and applications that form part of our environment. Your managers will always be open to new ideas and encourage proactivity. If you were to have recommendations on how they can improve their approach, processes or technology, they will welcome them.
Scope of Opportunity:
We know that people do their best work when they are taken care of. So we make sure to offer great benefits.
At Techversant, you’ll enjoy:
1) Excellent career growth opportunities and exposure multiple technologies
2) Fixed weekday day schedule meaning you’ll have your weekends off!
3) Family Medical Insurance
4) Unique leave benefits and encashment options based on performance
5) Long term growth opportunities Fun family environment surrounded by other experienced developers.
6)Various internal employee rewards programmes based on Performance.
7) Opportunities for various other bonus programmes – for training hours taken, certifications, special value to business through idea and innovation
8) Work life Balance - Work from home, flexible work timings, early out Fridays, various social and cultural activities activities etc.
9) Company Sponsored International Tours.
• Are you looking for an ambitious project to showcase your python development skills? Come, join our
Python team to embark world class customer experience to our clients.
• We are looking for Senior Python Developer with more than 4 years of experience.
• Must be an expert in Django.
• No day is the same – you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
• More than two years of extensive and production level grade coding experience in python.
• Knowledge of software development methodologies and be able to work on projects individually or as part of a team.
• should be able to work with AGILE methodology.
• Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment
• Managing Software, code, and modules in production.
• 6+ year of strong hands on experience in Python and 4 years of experience in Django.
• Experience with RDBMS – PostgreSQL, MySQL.
• Experience in frontend technologies (Angular/React/Vue.Js) is an added advantage.
• Experience with Linux platform
• Experience building responsive web applications with Bootstrap
• Understanding of Amazon AWS/EC2 deployment architecture
• Experience with source control management tools (Git preferred)
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Positive approach, self-motivated and well organized.