Brief description :
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ability to execute to ReactJs directly in the Nodejs environment.
- Requirements (Qualifications/Experience/Competencies)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Experience with REACTjs and Nodejs
- Experience with HTML / CSS
- Experience with REST API's
- Git knowledge is a plus
- Team player & Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
All applications are to be sent by clicking the following link in our website.