Senior/Lead Rigging Artist - 3D
Brief description :
Job Title: Senior Rigging Artist
Experience: 4+ Years
Skill Set: Maya
Job Location: Technopark, Trivandrum – Kerala
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Should be proficient with 3D Rigging
• Relevant industry experience should be minimum 4+years
• In charge of creating, maintaining and expanding Rigs for a variety of characters, props, vehicles and other objects that need to be animated.
• Will adhere to technical standards of the Rigging department and ensure that Rigs are pipeline friendly.
• Build and maintain animation rigs of varying complexity (creature rigs, props, hero and background assets, 3D Character animation, motion capture rigs, face rigs etc.)
• Strong skills in rigging tools and scripting languages
• Testing rigs and ensuring they hold up in animation.
• Ability to articulate emotion through character facial and physical expression
• Ability to create character gait, walk and body language
• Drive creative 3D concepts with the rest of our team through good communication, planning, concepts/ sketches, etc.
• Create final rigged assets
• Complete high-quality work, on time and to specification
• Apply client notes to all assets
• Adapting to and delivering changes to briefs
• Keep up to date with the latest rigging techniques and trends.
• Skills: Maya, Python