Brief description :
1. Prepare vendor statements monthly
2. Vendor Management
3. Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
4. Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
5. Scheduling and monitoring the vendor payments on the agreed dates.
6. Previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
7. Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
8. Audit financial transactions and documents
9. Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
10. Comply with financial policies and regulations
11. Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed