Brief description :
- Strategy development and planning of campaigns that can promote the business and generate genuine traffic.
- Implementation of the marketing campaigns right from ideation to final analysis and refinement.
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Develop and execute marketing activities focused on lead generation, lead nurturing, conversion optimization and driving awareness and brand equity.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions, and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, branding activities, strategies, and budgets.
- Creating engaging and informative content for the website, blog, social media, and any other content marketing channels that the business might leverage.
- Proven success in developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy.
- Campaign management, sales or marketing experience within B2B SaaS solutions, or similar sectors.