Customer Service Associate
Brief description :
We are looking for a self-motivated and reliable individual, with a genuine passion for customer service.
We want to deliver great customer service to all our customers. Our Advisors are the focal point for our customers to help manage and resolve their queries. You’ll play a vital role in providing effective and efficient solutions for our customers.
- Not only will you be taking inbound calls from our customers, you will also have a responsibility to manage their journey from beginning to end ensuring that they have a positive experience with us. You'll do this by finding out the best way to solve their problem that meets both their needs and the needs of our business. We’ll also ask you to look at what we do and how we can improve our service to our customers in the future, you’ll do this by ensuring that we treat our customers in a fair and reasonable manner and find out the best way to get each problem solved.
- Comprehensive training will be given when you start, as well as ongoing support throughout your career.
- Shift Timing: 1:30pm-11:00 pm
- Previous experience within customer service dealing with queries over the phone.
- Ability to work under high amount of pressure.
- Energetic and enthusiastic attitude towards the customers and business.
- Maintain positivity throughout the workplace and has resilience within a challenge.
- Adaptive towards new skills and techniques.
- Maintain the high level of detailed and accurate notes.
- At least 2 years of experience in customer service for UK/US/Australian clients.
- Eager to learn new skills.
- Friendly and approachable with customers from all backgrounds.
- An excellent team player, who is keen to progress within an organisation.
- Willing to work from office.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Must have worked in Customer Service Department in Financial service industry (Banks/Insurance firm)- Preferred.
- Learning whilst on the job at your own pace within a fun vibrant team.
- Ongoing support and coaching from your Manager and Peers.
- Fun and lively environment.
- Personal development and career progression.