Software Engineer -.NET / Angular
Brief description :
The primary responsibility will be to develop the different layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated designing, and for developing a quality product is essential.
• Hands on experience in Microsoft technologies – Angular 2+, C#, ADO.Net, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server.
• Hands on experience in client-side development using Angular framework.
• Familiar with API development using .Net, JSON etc. for Mobile and Web
• Hands on experience in designing web application for high performance
• Strong design, coding and debugging skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft design patterns, development practices, application blocks, tools.
• Should be confident, self-driven with a lot of initiative, and should have the zeal and energy to quickly ramp-up on upcoming technologies.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
• Integrate data storage solutions may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
• Familiar with API Development.
• Ensure best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Skill for writing reusable libraries.
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Experience in developing unit test cases and unit testing.
• Knowledge of Entity Framework.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT, TFS.